Women’s Christmas Brunch
Home for the Holidays
Saturday, Dec. 12
By inviting friends and family into your home for the brunch, we can celebrate the birth of Jesus in a new and special way.
You can reserve and pick up a Christmas Brunch Box that’s filled with everything you’ll need to host a brunch at home for 12 women. Just choose to use whatever will work best at your brunch. The Brunch Box is free and will include:
– a simple program to follow
– yummy recipes
– party favors
– fun ice breakers
– discussion starters
– the Christmas story from Luke for everyone to read and take home
– a Christmas song to sing together
– a Spotify Christmas playlist
– a short gospel-centered Christmas video on YouTube from Women’s Ministries
- Make the brunch yourself.
- Put together a potluck brunch.
- Order food from the caterer we use every year.
(If you choose to order food to serve eight, Fort Worth Catering is ready to take your order at 817-810-0888. You can pick up your food at 5817 Camp Bowie in the Galligaskins building. The cost is $100.00)
Menu: Two quiches — veggie quiche and ham and cheese quiche, fruit salad, green chili cheese grits, and assorted fresh-baked pastries.
How to Reserve a Box and Pick It Up
Boxes will be available to pick up on these days:
– at your CCBC campus on Sunday, Nov. 29 and Sunday, Dec. 6.
– at the Fort Worth Campus Drive-Thru on Tuesday, Dec. 1 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 5 to 7 p.m.
– at the Fort Worth Campus Security Desk Monday, Dec. 7 through Friday, Dec. 11
We believe God has wonderful plans for this event, just as He always does! If you have questions about this new way of celebrating, we want to help. Email Lori at LoriS@christchapelbc.org.