It’s a public celebration of the personal decision you’ve made to follow Jesus. If you’ve put your trust in Jesus as your Savior, we want to make a big deal about it — that was a life-changing moment!
Here are a few reasons we get baptized:
- Jesus was baptized and we follow His example.
- New life is something to celebrate!
- Jesus told us to (Matthew 28:19).
- It’s a way we can tell others that Jesus has changed our lives.
- It’s a picture of death, burial and resurrection for the world to see.
Ready to get baptized?
The first step is to sign up for the next baptism class. In the class you’ll talk more about what getting baptized means and we’ll prep you for an upcoming baptism celebration. These happen a few times throughout the year in our worship services and student ministry programs.
Jumpstart for kids (up to grade 4)
JumpStart is a fun and interactive online class for you and your child that will explain baptism and help you know if your child is ready to be baptized. After going through the class, you can schedule an interview for your child with a Children’s Ministry staff person. After the interview, you are ready to schedule your child’s baptism!