– Praise God out loud for His truths that you can rejoice over. Name as many truths as you can.
– Talk to God about the hurts that you’ve faced in your past.
– Thank God for the things (even the bad ones) in the past of your significant other, because those things were allowed by God to make them who you fell in love with.
– Ask God to continue to redeem your own past, and direct you today and in the future.
– What are some things you’re currently wrestling with? Talk about them right now to God.
Take some time to follow up with each other on the things that were just prayed for. Sometimes new things come out when we talk to God openly with direction like the above. Remember to approach each other with grace, and in the way that was discussed in the dinner conversation section (question #2).